2011年6月29日水曜日

A night club in Tainan

I often had dinner with my colleagues in Tainan. They were always talking about prostituting and night clubs at dinner. They like prostituting very much, but almost of them don't buy prostitutes in Japan. They spent time with their familys as much as possible, so they have no time to buy prostitutes in Japan. They are apart from familys, feel lonely and buy prostitues.

I was interested in night clubs in Tainan while I have dinner with my colleagues. One night I take a cab to go to a night club. My hostess at the night said her name was Mira. She likes Japan very much and speaks Japanese fluently.

At the night club, customers and hostesses sang with Karaoke. The loudly sound prevented me from talking with Mira, but I heard that she dances hiphop and we can dance there. I asked her, "Shall I dance with you?" She said, "No, I can't dance with this music." A danceable number was played then. I danced in front of her. "Let's dance.", I said. She was very surprised at my dance, "Your dance is amazing! I can't dance in front of you. I'm ashamed." She said, "Please, you dance. I will sing with your dance." She was good at singing. However, I was sorry that I could't dance with her.

Taiwan lies near the Philippines. Philippinos are very good at dancing. I thought Taiwanese are good at dancing for close location to the Philippines. I found it is wrong.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿