2011年7月23日土曜日

OpenCV on Mac OS 10.6

I succeeded in compiling a sample code of OpenCV on Mac OS 10.6 according to the procedure as follows.

(1) I installed OpenCV via MacPorts according to the following page.
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/Mac_OS_X_OpenCV_Port

(2) Though I had to make a symbolic link in
/opt/local/include/opencv/
as follows.
sudo ln -s /opt/local/include/opencv2 /opt/local/include/opencv/opencv2

(3) I made a project of C++ standard for Mac on Xcode and write a sample code of OpenCV.

(4) I configured project information of Xcode as follows.
Available Architecture : i386 x86_64 only. PPCs are deleted.
Header Search Path : /opt/local/include/opencv

(5) I added frameworks(library files) into the project.
/opt/local/lib/libopencv_core.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libopencv_highgui.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libopencv_ml.dylib

(6) I built and executed a sample code.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿