2015年5月14日木曜日

self-introduction May 14 2015

I’m Koichi Ishida, but you can call me Tony. Tony is my English name.

My hobbies are watching movies and riding a motorcycle. To watch blu-ray 3D movies, I brought a Playstation 3 from Japan. And I bought a motorcycle in Talamban.

I have lived in Talamban, Cebu since April.

I’m an individual investor. I mainly invest my money in margin FX trading. FX trading is similar to exchanging currency at money changers, but an exchange fee at an FX company is so cheap that we can earn money from it.

Earning money from FX trading is quite difficult. Most FX traders are losing their money but, I’m making profit.

My strategy is that I don’t look at charts of currency rates so much. Instead, I read a lot of business news, grasp global economic trends and choose currencies to buy or sell. 

Reading news takes so much time that I can do nothing else. So I said to myself, “What if I hire a Filipino assistant? He will read the news and write reports about economic trends. I can save time.”

Then, I looked for someone who has economic knowledge. But I realized it’s so difficult to find such a person. My plan hit a wall.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿